We hope you have such a wonderful time that you come back and visit often.
My family has been coming to L.B.I. since the 1940’s and I have owned the Cheese Shoppe since 1987. We moved to this location in 1992.
Our sole purpose is to make your visit the best ever. There are lots of things we can’t do. For example, we cannot make the restaurant’s lines shorter or the traffic move faster on Saturdays but…
Things WE can do for YOU:
- Help you pick out cheese for any occasion.
- Give you ideas for a quick and easy dinner after a long day at the beach.
- Talk about the latest things we saw at the Fancy Food Show.
- Put together a gift basket for you to take to a friend.
- Create a cheese tray to serve from 2 to 50 people (complete with crackers and whatever else you want).
- Suggest interesting hors d’oeuvres.
Just some of what we have:
- Over 100 varieties of cheese from 13 countries.
- Cheese spreads, hummus, and bruschetta
- Over 20 varieties of crackers.
- Special jams, jellies, marmalades, chutneys, and honeys.
- Unique barbecue sauces and rubs (you won’t find these very many places).
- Olive oils and balsamic vinegars (over 30 kinds).
- Freshly roasted coffee beans ground to order! (over 20 varieties).
- Chips, salsas, nuts, snacks and cookies.
- Salad dressing and marinades.
- Dried and frozen pasta and pasta sauce.
- Cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and cheese spreaders.